The Institute has recently announced that it will be conducting the Harris Legacy Tours in Charlottetown throughout Summer 2011. Developed by the Institute, and provided by its members, the tour offers the public a chance to learn more about Charlottetown’s most famous architect, William Critchlow Harris (1854-1913) and view the buildings that he has designed. For more information, please see the Harris Legacy Tours section of this site or call (902)566-1799.
- Winter Architectural Lecture Series 2015: Bringing Heritage Into the Future
- Author and Artist, Sterling Stratton presents the Illustrated Lecture, The Streets of Charlottetown in 1864
- Join the Institute Monday, January 27 at Beaconsfield’s Carriage House where the Winter Lecture Series concludes with Ole Hammarlund’s talk, Future Heritage Buildings on PEI
- Come to Beaconsfield’s Carriage House Monday, January 20 for Keeping the Past Alive: Four Case Studies
- Winter lecture series continues Monday, January 13 with Boyde Beck’s The Evolution of Queen Square