On Friday, May 30, at 10.30am, the Institute for Architectural Studies and Conservation, in conjunction with Beaconsfield Historic House and the Royal Commonwealth Society PEI Branch, will present the illustrated lecture, the Streets of Charlottetown in 1864, by Sterling Stratton at Beaconsfield Carriage House. Refreshments will be served prior to the lecture at 10:15. Admission is free and all are welcome.
- Winter Architectural Lecture Series 2015: Bringing Heritage Into the Future
- Author and Artist, Sterling Stratton presents the Illustrated Lecture, The Streets of Charlottetown in 1864
- Join the Institute Monday, January 27 at Beaconsfield’s Carriage House where the Winter Lecture Series concludes with Ole Hammarlund’s talk, Future Heritage Buildings on PEI
- Come to Beaconsfield’s Carriage House Monday, January 20 for Keeping the Past Alive: Four Case Studies
- Winter lecture series continues Monday, January 13 with Boyde Beck’s The Evolution of Queen Square